:Roads to Adventure, Large SLT roads designs for 3D Printing
We will be launching a new Kickstarter April 14, 2020 . Tons of future assets for both Kickstarter and Patreon will develop from this set. Like our last kickstarter, it will be a $10, short duration affair. On to the hi-lights
- 4 distinct Road styles (swamp, badland , low land, high land)
- OpenLock Wagon scale roads measuring around 8 inches long and 4-5 inches wide. Road area varies from 2-2.5 inches. Narrow roads will also be made featuring 8 inch lengths and 2-2.5 inch widths
- 48 Core Road Parts
- 30 Pieces of Scatter Terrain
Stretchgoals will Unlock
- 2 More Distinct Road styles
- 2 more narrow roads
- 70+ more road parts
3 caravan related mystery add-ons. These assets will be gradually rolled out during the campaign to keep people checking in!
I will be releasing sets of FREE DUNGEON STICKS as certain social goals are reached in the campaign. These will benefit both backers and non-backers! Special thanks to Evan Corothers for coming up with Dungeon Sticks and allowing us to use his design for promotional assets!
- $10 for roads, scatter terrain, and stretchgoals
- $18 for everything above and ALL the Add-Ons
- $45 50 year Commercial print licence for kickstarter related assets including stretchgoals, core roads, scatter terrain, 2 related patreon buildings, add-ons, and any promotional items.
Rewards Available Last 3 Days of Campaign
- $240 First time buyers. Full Kickstarter Product line (5 kickstarters)
- $480 First time buyers, Full 50 year Commercial License (5 Kickstarters)
3 Large Houses, including a new cave foundation! Comes out in 2 or 3 days!
The Tower Update!
We are close to print confirmation on the final release of the tower. I expect to send out final email links early next week as a final follow up to our full update release a couple weeks ago. There has only been one minor part patch. Back_B On the Pavilion Wall was released without the OpenLock connectors. It is really an amazing release and a nice step up for my quality control follow through, generally between 98-99%. 1 part in over 200+ this time…and a half error at that.
We will also provide a couple links for some user experience issues. We have a set of large parts that have been cut into extra pieces for people who like glue more than long prints. We will also release a set of caps and plugs with arrows to indicate top and forward.
Finally, I will offer codes for any commercial license backers to roll their Kickstarter pledge into full product line license.