Today we have launched our kickstarter for 3d printable fantasy roads! It was funded before I could make a launch update! We are off to a great start. I am going to post the promo resources here and also mention our May preview for Patreon which is also HUGE!
This is a 3 week campaign with a $10 consumer level buy in. Stretchgoals will double the already generous assets being offered.
- 4 distinct Road styles (swamp, bad land, low land, high land)
- Wagon scale roads with OpenLOCK Connectors
- Support Free Printing
- Large Roads measure from 175 to 205mm in length. 100 to 135mm in width.
- 35 Unique Road Sections
- 30 Pieces of Scatter Terrain
- Tiered Swamp Road can lay flat or be raised up
- Stretchgoals will open new styles and double part totals
Patreon in May
This May on Patreon we will be releasing a huge pallisade fort and mid size stone keep. It is called “The last Chance Outpost” and compliments our fantasy roads kickstarter.