Infinite Stackable Medieval buildings for 3D Printing
This is our initial kit for our break through vertical stacking system for 3d printed buildings and terrain. It contains a series of stackable medieval building. The Open  Peg vertical stacking system from our spring 2018 kickstarter. The set offers almost infinite options and allows you to populate an entire town with unique buildings for your dark medieval fantasy setting!
Click Below to see sample instructions for this kit, more added regularly
- 5 basic building shapes
- No Glue snap together windows and doors. The doors will be functional and there will be a window option for Plexiglas inserts. More window options to open with stretch goals! Bool tools will be included so you can cut in your own windows or doors.
- 12 basic roof designs and many smaller or specific use roof designs.
- A complete Blacksmith Design.
- Snap Assembly. NO GLUE NEEDED!
- NO Auto-Supports needed. Zero support printing, except for a few we put in on a couple of parts.
- Requires a 6×5 build plate to print all basic files. Some stretch goals may require a slightly larger surface area.
- Open__Peg Build System Introduced. Limitless free form vertical stacking, which can be applied to other designers’ work too! System offers an alternate OpenLOCK stacking system and includes adapters to Kitmash OpenLOCK designs with our buildings.
- Precision Design: All parts test printed and tweaked no less than three times for both dead-balls-on accuracy and easy assembly.
- High resolution parts: All resolution and detail is jacked to the nines so your digital files will be timeless as 3D Printing improves.
- Includes massive timberframe style expansion, this set is still growing.
Graphic from Kickstarter Campaign!
We are fanatical part testers and are alway improving quality control to eliminate any end user issues. However, If you still find issues just reach out using the email above. You can also join my Open_Peg development group on Facebook to voice any issues, or if you just want to see the CS in action before buying.
All of our parts will print on a bed that has a 6.5 inch by 4.5 inch XY bed. Larger pieces are designed to print on 8×8 beds but will come with a version for smaller beds. Models are tested on and GUARANTEED for Sli3r (including Prusa Control), Cura, and makerware/desktop.
Our buildings are NEVER just ONE building. Any 3D Model Building, fort, or castle showcased on our site is merely an example. ALL of our buildings are designed to make many variations. In some cases, the options number in the dozens. We have developed our own vertical stacking system ( Open  peg ) that we use in tandem with OpenLOCK Connectors to maximize the possibilities.
Our STL Models are all HIGHLY detailed and will continue to be relevant as 3D printing innovates and improves.
99% percent of our files are designed to print without supports (GUARANTEED). Supports are usually built in when they are necessary. All of our models use snap, peg, or clip connectors and will assemble without glue. All models are error free. (GUARANTEED)
Our models are designed on the large side of true 28mm miniatures and will work perfectly well for 32mm miniatures as well. I consider this size to be as close to a generic “standard” as anyone can get. Our models will work with 25mm Miniatures though it starts to feel a bit bulky
ur models focus on dark fantasy settings. The generous wall and walkway designs are ideal for wargames like Warhammer and skirmish games like Chainmail. Many of our fort designs could even see use for gladiator games or Blood Bowl. Our models are also great for all manner of tabletop roleplaying games like Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder, or Frostgrave.
Jake (verified owner) –
This is a brilliant system. Everything prints easily with no supports needed. The options ard virtually endless… i highly recommend this to anyone…