December 2022: Wasteland Orc Fort
Welcome to December 2022 on Tribes! This month we put out a Wasteland Orc Fort:
- 8 Parts high detail, free form Orc Walls.PDF
- 4 Story, Stone Carved Dwarven Homestead Ruin. PDF
- Orc Hovel
- Orc Walls. This is a high detail set of free standing orc wasteland walls. The will print support free on FDM printers. 3 towers have interchangable tops that can be rotated in 4 directions. The tower bases are designed to be flipped to increase wall turn options. THe rest of the fort is made up of 4 wall sections with platforms and insert spikes and an awesome little gate with an insert door.
- Dwarven Homestead Ruin: The orcs have built their settlement around an old dwarven homestead ruin! This is not a block built dwarven castle but one carved out of the mountain rock itself. Playable stairs are used for most level transitions in this 4 story structure. Includes optional door inserts and stair well covers to maximize playable floor space. The stronghold is designed for support free FDM printing on an 8×8 build plate. Glue required.
- Orc Hovel 2: Orc Hovel featuring a new roof design prototype featuring a domed roof made from bent timbers, scrap planks, and mud.
Pieces are designed to print on 8×8 beds. Models are tested on and GUARANTEED for Sli3r (including Prusa Control), Cura, and makerware/desktop.
Our buildings are NEVER just ONE building. Any 3D Model Building, fort, or castle showcased on our site is merely an example. ALL of our buildings are designed to make many variations. In some cases, the options number in the dozens. We have developed our own vertical stacking system ( Open  peg ) that we use in tandem with OpenLOCKConnectors to maximize the possibilities.
Our STL Models are all HIGHLY detailed and will continue to be relevant as 3D printing innovates and improves.
99% percent of our files are designed to print without supports (GUARANTEED). Supports are usually built in when they are necessary. All of our models use snap, peg, or clip connectors and will assemble without glue. All models are error free. (GUARANTEED)
Our models are designed on the large side of true 28mm miniatures and will work perfectly well for 32mm miniatures as well. I consider this size to be as close to a generic “standard” as anyone can get. Our models will work with 25mm Miniatures though it starts to feel a bit bulky
ur models focus on dark fantasy settings. The generous wall and walkway designs are ideal for wargames like Warhammer and skirmish games like Chainmail. Many of our fort designs could even see use for gladiator games or Blood Bowl. Our models are also great for all manner of tabletop roleplaying games like Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder, or Frostgrave.