November 2022: Orc Houses, Witch Plateau, Mine Walls, Roads, Rocks, and Witch Mini
- ****Modular Mining Walls with Magnet Slots:****15 part wall system developed specifically for FrostGrave and other skirmish games. It is designed to depict interior spaces Mine when it is advantageous to ignore flooring and external border walls because they are implied or quick set up is needed. The walls include a set with 6x2mm magnet slots . We have dark age all wooden mine tracks if you need them.
- Badland Orc Houses: 3 “houses” utilize natural rock features around which a foundation of boulders, dirt, and gravel is layers. Timbers (if any) are added next along with layers of poorly cured mud brick. Roofs utilize natural rock features or are constructed from looted wagons and mud. 3 houses are set up for support free FDM printing.
- ****Low Profile Dirt Road:****12 Section Low Profile dirt road uses primitive dovetail clip to help with alignment. Set up for FDM printing on a 8×8 bed.
- ****Gully Road:****14 part Road that is good to use in mountains or bad lands. Special encounter tiles will be released next month. Set up for FDM printing on a 8×8 bed, this set uses OpenLOCK Clips.
- ****Scalable Vertical Stones:****10 scalable vertical stones for desert, badland, highland situations. Rigged up for support free FDM printing.
- ****Hauntwood Witch:****The miniature we are releasing for Hauntwood mine. Can work as many monsters. Featuring a hag with a scythe arm, no breasts, and a serpent. 32mm and true 28mm provided + Supports.
- Plateau for Witch House: Support free FDM printing on this complex plateau, features a cave and the option for resin printable smaller bits. Stairs lead to a mid-sized prison for storing lost children. Witch house sold seperate. (part of Sept. Release.)
Pieces are designed to print on 8×8 beds. Models are tested on and GUARANTEED for Sli3r (including Prusa Control), Cura, and makerware/desktop.
Our buildings are NEVER just ONE building. Any 3D Model Building, fort, or castle showcased on our site is merely an example. ALL of our buildings are designed to make many variations. In some cases, the options number in the dozens. We have developed our own vertical stacking system ( Open  peg ) that we use in tandem with OpenLOCKConnectors to maximize the possibilities.
Our STL Models are all HIGHLY detailed and will continue to be relevant as 3D printing innovates and improves.
99% percent of our files are designed to print without supports (GUARANTEED). Supports are usually built in when they are necessary. All of our models use snap, peg, or clip connectors and will assemble without glue. All models are error free. (GUARANTEED)
Our models are designed on the large side of true 28mm miniatures and will work perfectly well for 32mm miniatures as well. I consider this size to be as close to a generic “standard” as anyone can get. Our models will work with 25mm Miniatures though it starts to feel a bit bulky
ur models focus on dark fantasy settings. The generous wall and walkway designs are ideal for wargames like Warhammer and skirmish games like Chainmail. Many of our fort designs could even see use for gladiator games or Blood Bowl. Our models are also great for all manner of tabletop roleplaying games like Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder, or Frostgrave.